- Safety Valve Vent Silencer
- Warm-Up Vent Silencer
- Start-Up Vent Silencer
- Steam Vent Silencer
- Process Gas Vent Silencer
- Gas Vent Silencer
- Air Vent Silencer
- Steam Blowing Silencer
- Blow-Off Silencer
Vent silencers are used to attenuate noise produced by the expansion of Gas, Steam or Air at elevated pressure to atmospheric pressure. The fluid passes through a inlet diffuser and reduces the noise generated and modify the sound spectrum, so that it can be better controlled in the reactive stages of the silencer. This is obtained by dividing the flow into many small jets.
The absorbent plenum is an expansion chamber designed to smooth and homogenize the flow of gas prior to the reduction of acoustic energy to be obtained in the absorptive stage.
In the absorptive stage the fluid passes through a system of multi tube or absorbent baffles, achieving significant reductions in noise by viscous friction.
Quality and value:
- Manufacturing according with ISO 9001 : 2008
- Designed in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel Code.
- Welder performance qualifications and welding procedure specification according to ASME Section IX.
- End connection flanges are in compliance with ASME B 16.5 and butt- welded end with ASME B 16.25