Reactive Silencer effectively controls noise in slow speed non-turbocharged reciprocating engines. It offers flexibility in replacement applications allowing for dimensional, acoustical and aerodynamic duplicates. In new construction the series can be modified to fit any unusual configuration.
ANPAM ENGINEERING incorporates multi-chamber and baffle-tube design, providing superior broad band reactive noise control. To minimize potential damage the unit also incorporates a backfire relief vent mechanism.
- Highly flexible design is ideal for replacement applications
- Built to your specific silencing criteria
- Extensively field proven under wide ranging conditions
- Easily adapts for retrofit applications
- Robust construction of heavy duty materials
- Backfire relief protection
Mueller Environmental Designs guarantees to meet pressure drop and noise control criteria, warranties against poor workmanship.
Required Proposal Datas :
The following information is required for proposals involving Reactive Silencers :
- Engine Type
- Exhaust Flow and Temperature
- Connection Size
- Allowable Pressure Drop
- Silenced Noise Requirement
- Structural support
Complete Package Solutions :
We can provide complete system packages including compatible equipment, as well as ancillary items such as controls, platforms, skids, ladders, etc.