ANPAM ENGINEERING ‘s Gas Turbine Engine Exhaust Silencer provides low pressure drop, high broadband acoustic attenuation upto 47 dB @ 50′ in a compact cylindrical design incorporating annular acoustic absorption panels. Built to last of heavy gauge steel and durable components, it has been a proven workhorse with an extended life span even at stations operating in the harshest of conditions. The Gas Turbine Exhaust Silencer modules are all welded carbon steel construction with external seal welds. Silencer design includes reflective acoustic baffle panels, and internal ceramic fiber acoustic and thermal liner. All internal parts allow for thermal expansion. The internal liner skin, acoustic baffle perforated sheets, and any parts exposed to exhaust flow are fabricated from 409 SS.
ANPAM Designs guarantees to meet pressure drop and noise control criteria, warranties against poor workmanship, material defects, and failure due to improper equipment selection.
- Extremely robust construction for low maintenance, high durability
- Compact design
- Low pressure drop
- Superior acoustic attenuation
Controlling noise pollution from engine exhausts is a priority for many organizations in the power generation market. It is essential that all Power Generation applications have the required noise control measures in place that ensures the facility meets with the relevant noise criterion.
* Absorptive Engine Silencer : 15dB (A) to 25dB (A) (type SM15P and SM25P)
* Reactive and wave phase shift : 30dB (A) to 50dB (A) (type SM30P, SM40P, SM50P)
Characteristics & Attributes of Gas Turbine Exhaust Silencers :
* Specific applications : co-generation, containers, marine, rail, generation unit (backup, primary, no break)
* Circular, rectangular, or oval design
* Diverse material types to suit application
* Radial or axial intakes
* To satisfy the current environmental requirement, all silencers can be supplied with catalysts or selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems