The wide variety and number of fans and blowers used in industrial processes and ventilation applications today represent one of the leading contributors of noise related issues, in terms of worker health and safety, and satisfying environmental regulations.
Most often, it is necessary to silence the side of the fan that is open to atmosphere, requiring the use of inlet or outlet fan silencers.
- Fan inlet silencers
- Fan outlet (or discharge) silencers
dB Noise Reduction offers a number of different absorptive designs for use on fan inlets and outlets of every type and size. We specifically select fan silencers to meet the noise reduction needs of the application, taking pressure drop and space limitations into consideration.
dB Noise Reduction Fan Silencers feature :
- Fan Silencers sized to exactly fit your fan
- No transitions or plenums required
- Fan Silencer inlet and discharge connections configured to minimize “system effect”
- Aerodynamic nose design and tapered tails to minimize pressure drop
- Double the number of silencer baffle configurations available for more precise matching of Fan Silencers to applications
- An extensive list of design options and accessories to customize your silencer.