ANPAM ENGINEERING is one of the leading suppliers for Engine Exhaust Silencers with Spark Arrestor. Our silencers are used in intake and exhaust applications of liquid and gaseous fuel engines. We offer the highest quality acoustically optimized silencers at reasonable prices, anywhere in the world.
ANPAM ENGINEERING Silencers can be found in a number of industries.
Scope of supply :
We supply an entire range of silencers for diesel and natural gas engines for installations ranging from small to large, as well as all of the necessary accessories.
We supply customised intake and exhaust flow silencers for every type of industrial application.
Silencers can be designed to fit the shape of any casing (round, rectangular or oval), using a wide range of materials. Inlets and outlet will be arranged as required by the customer.
Spark arrestors :
On request, our silencers can be equipped with integrated spark arrestors. These specially developed arrestors – feature the following characteristics :
- Compact design
- High separation of particles
- Best solution for maritime and off-shore applications
- Easy cleaning of collection chamber
- Good flow distribution resulting in low pressure drop
Our specific design reflects:
- The choice of material in accordance with aero-thermal requirements
- Extremely robust and thermal load resistantdesign of internal structures using FEM calculations
- Special care is taken with the absorbing materials using protective layers between perforated sheets and the absorption material in order to guarantee a long life.
The Engine Exhaust Silencer with Spark Arrestor is recommended for use on the exhaust of engines employed in marine applications or areas where fire hazards may exist. The spark arrestor is design to remove burning carbon particles from the exhaust gas going to the atmosphere. Specific Noise problems or applications should be discussed with the factory personnel.
The Engine Exhaust Silencer with Spark Arrestor is design as a single or multi – chambered silencer with carbon trap. We incorporate a stationary device which creates a rotational force that directs sparks toward the silencer wall and into a carbon trap. The remaining exhaust gas then passes through the perforated tubes and silencing chamber to the atmosphere. The silencer is designed for horizontal or vertical installation. Individual dimensional drawings are available on request.